Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Freebie Givaway!

My FB studio paged reached 300 fans so as promised.... here is your freebie!

To enter the drawing, post a comment on this blog post. That's all you have to do to be entered. The winner will be drawn at random, and the prize shipped free of charge! I will chose the winner on Friday morning.

So what is the prize? This cool Medallion sculpted by Morgen Kilbourn, and painted by myself. I drilled a hole up in the mane so that it could be hung on a ribbon as well. :D



I hope to have some fun stuff to give away later this summer as well. Stay tuned!

12 comments:

hrseadct said...

Lovely medallion!.. Love the chicken pictures too! My neighbor has a lovely black hen with a white "poof" on her head, she's very chic!

Karen said...

Love seeing your work! We used to have a herd of 75 chickens and sold eggs to the neighborhood, but we're down to 4 pudgy hens now!

- Karen Malcor-Chapman

LAO said...

Beautiful! :D

Golden Touch said...

Oh man! In my favorite color by you!! Congrats on making it to 300!

-Jacquie Fernandez

Tracy Eilers said...

Gorgeous work! Love that color on it!

Natalie K said...

Very awesome!

ArabsRule said...

Thanks for the loan of the sharpie and dull cote on Sunday :)

Jess S. said...

'grats on reaching 300!

Shelly said...

awesome medallion!

About Kelly said...

Well, I'm a lurker but I'll post a comment on this one!

How on Earth did you paint those eyelashes, wowsa!

Congratulations on your tri-centenial achievement!

psychadog said...

Beautiful! Love the shading in the mane!

Morgen said...

am I too late? giggles! I'm so flattered at your way cool idea here Jen! I just spotted this in my ChookhengeStudio digest.. (I need to learn to read more closely). Anyhow, great color & kewl idea too!