Tuesday, August 17, 2010
It's been a while since I have had time to post. I have been busy painting, and posting on Facebook is just easier most of the time. Anywho, Indian Fire's auction should be up probably in the next week or so. I have to finish his legs/hooves and some details, then do his hair and make him his halter. :)
Also got this Caldero done and shipped out a few weeks ago.
And still plugging away at Stormwatch! I seriously underestimated the amount of time it would take me to paint and detail his mane and tail. I spent most of 3 days doing his tail and it's still not done. His mane took me an entire day just to base coat! :S Lots more work to do on this gentleman. I can't figure out where I saved the pictures I took more recently. I have gone back and darkened that front left leg (as seen in the Indian Fire photo above). I'm not sure exactly which way was better. It's still bugging me.
After these guys are done, I will resume work on Pedro(sale horse), Kalilah(commission), Elsie, and Oliver. I might squeeze in a couple of simple custom G1 stablemates as well. I have a TB mare and Drafter in basecoats. They'll be for sale at some point. I may or may not be parting with Elsie & Oliver when they are done. I think they might stay here for a while. :)
I also need to get up to the pottery shop next week and get these FHF fundraiser tiles glazed! I'm looking forward to playing with some glazes on those. Everyone has done theirs so differently. I have some idea of what I want to try. Fingers crossed that they turn out really nicely!